SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Paper mache box
- Pourable acrylic paint
- Hot glue gun/glue gun sticks
- Plastic cups
- Latex gloves
- Wood ball knob
- Plastic or metal container
- Put on gloves.
- Place box in container.
- Pour different colors of paint in one cup, layering the colors. You can use as many or as few colors as you want.
- Pour the cup of paint over the box and lid. Rotate the box to cover all the sides.
- Move the box and lid around enough to achieve your desired look, then prop it on a plastic cup to dry.
- Since the paint is so thick, it will take a long time to dry. Do not touch to check for dryness.
- Paint the wood knob. Once the box is completely dry, glue it to the middle of the lid.