SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Pinch bottom corner of shirt and pull shirt into a tube shape.
- Wrap rubber bands around shirt about an inch apart.
- Mix 1 part bleach to 1 part water into a pitcher.
- Pour bleach solution into a squeeze bottle or spray bottle and apply to shirt.
- Allow fabric to bleach to desired shade, monitoring frequently. Then immediately cut off rubber bands, rinse shirt thoroughly and wash. Leave damp.
- Lay damp shirt out flat on covered surface and apply desired shades of dye over bleached sections. Let process and launder according to dye instructions.