SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 3 yds netting, 54″ wide
- Pkg 1″ metallic elastic
- Pkg pom poms
- Pkg confetti
- Thread to match netting
- Sewing Notions
- Cut one piece of netting, 3 yds x 28″. Sew center back seam.
- Fold netting in half. Sew top edges together to make a folded pocket. Leave an opening of 8″ to insert pom poms and confetti. Close opening.
- Cut two 3 yds x 14″. Sew or baste both layers together for the waist. Sew the two layers to the folded pocket netting. Gather all three together to 28″.
- Cut elastic to fit waistline or 22 1/2″. Sew a center back seam.
- Mark the center back and center front on elastic and on the netting.
- Sew the elastic to the netting, stretching the elastic slightly to fit the netting.
- Make two rows of stitching, one near the bottom of elastic and one row near the top of elastic.